Sign up for The Marketing Journal newsletter and you wll be eligible to win the following books in our monthly drawing:
You will also be able to instantly DOWNLOAD the following:
1: “What’s Next?” an interview with Philip Kotler – the Father of Modern Marketing.
Professor Kotler answers the following questions:
- With over 50 year of experience in the field, what do you see as the biggest challenges for marketers today?
- How is marketing automation and Big Data changing marketing? What are the new competencies that companies must master? What does the future hold for the CMO?
- How do sales and marketing work together in the digital age? Is alignment easier or more of a challenge?
- What are companies doing differently to innovate? Are there some marketing innovations that you feel could change the way the industry works?
- What about CSR? Do you see companies focusing on sustainability and ethics as a business strength? As someone who coined the phrase “social marketing,” how do you see companies responding?
- What message do you have for emerging markets like China and India?
- Your latest book – “Confronting Capitalism” – was quite a shift from the more traditional fare we’ve been accustomed to as marketers. What made you write that book?
- What’s the next book about? What else are you working on?
2: The Executive Guide to Marketing Effectiveness by Philip Kotler